RE: Roads, countries, hot dogs, pizzas, wfo..

<snip>
> You'll get lost in our cities.. that are all but geometric...

Come to Boston ;)

<snip>
> Still keeping my humor, so not wanting to offend anybody... I wanna tell
> ya one thing:  Most of you should GET out USA for a bit.  IT's the richest
> country, and living there makes you BLIND, makes you thinking you got all

I completely agree.

When I was in Switzerland and my colleages wanted to spend weekends skiing
in the Alps, I, of course, wanted to head to Milan.  All the Swiss thought I
was nuts, however, when I got there, I felt like I really belonged.  The
roads, the drivers, it all made sense to me.  Much better than driving in
the US where 99% of all drivers don't know how to drive.

Get in a drag race with an Italian in Milan and he'll give you the thumbs up
at the next stop light.  Do the same in the US and the other driver will
either cut you off or shoot at you.

bs