Milano: Pulling Heads Off

I worked at a dealer from 86 to 93 and the number of Milano heads I have
pulled has to be in the several hundreds.  I work on commission so time
is everything.  Here is the low down 65 minutes to pull the heads in the
car, 90 minutes to just pull the engine.  no contest.  booster bolts are
dealt with with a swivel socket and 24 inch extension and try removing
the lower steering column surround to get a straighter shot them.

The hard part is the cotter pin in the brake pedal clevis.  I never could
teach anyone how I did it and sometimes I would still spend 5 minutes if
things didn't go well.

chris hall