164: int. temp display backlight fix

When I bought my 164 the ext. temp backlight was out.  Turns out there's
a regular little incandescent bulb back there in a tiny plastic socket.
I was unable to get an exact replacement (though didn't look TOO hard),
but found the correct bulb at Radio Shack with bare leads, which I
soldered very carefully into place.  Can't remember if I soldered into
the socket or right to the board - probably into the socket.  I would
assume that the interior temp display uses a similar bulb, so this
procedure should work for you too.  Someone will correct me if I'm worng
there...

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA
'74 GTV 2000