Re: Aftermarket springs

That's easy. They race the hell out of them. What you'll find is that
in addition to model-specific spring sets that were race-tested for
that car, there are generic springs that can be ordered by diameter,
spring rate and free length. There are actually a small set of
standard diameters in the generic springs.

LoweJacks@domain.elided wrote:

>There are a great many firms who make aftermaket springs and shox's,
>but how do they design and test so many springs for so many cars.
>
>Sorry for the lack of any of attacks on America, Canada and various
>government and company policies.

We'll let you off this time, but watch it!

;=)