milano wheels and other fun stuff

Quick question.
Since all this talk of german carmakers on an italian car digest, I wanted
to ask:  Is there such a thing as a BMfriginW 318 M?  Some guy in a new 318
with an M badge on the back tried to race me in my Milano.  Let me just say
that I didn't have to look at that M badge for very long.  Since I toasted
him, I would think that he bought the M badge but not an M car.

Since my Milano is doing so good, I decided to get it a little present (well
it's for me too).  The stock stereo is falling apart, buttons falling off
etc.  I already have a deck and speakers that I want to put in, I just don't
want to do it myself.  Can people in Los Angeles recomend a place to get
them installed, where they won't butcher the car.  I don't want some idiot
armed with a saw and a drill messing with my baby.  I will never go to Good
Guys again, they butchered a previous car of mine (good thing it wasn't an
Alfa).  The people at Al & Ed's also failed to impress me.

And finally question about Milano wheels.  The car still has the stock (for
the gold and silver) 14" wheels.  It really needs something better.  The
question is 15" or 16".  Is the extra inch really worth it?  The rims I am
looking at, the 16s would be about twice the cost of the 15s.  I already
have stiff Bilstein shocks and sport springs, so I am thinking that the 16s
would be overkill.  15s with really nice tires might be a better way to go.
But I want to ask anyone who has driven a Milano with 15s or 16s or
preferrably both what they think.

TIA,

Peter,
in currently rainy Los Angeles