Re: Help Needed Upgrading 14" to 15" Wheels

1. Can anyone recommend a good 185/70 14 all season tire for the Spider?

If good means getting good performance from your spider, then no way,
not by today's standards.

2. Are all Alfa 15" wheels the same or do I have to stick with the
Spider
Quad. 15" wheels?

No, and no. There are widths available from 4.5" through 6" in factory
wheel widths, and 15 X 7 wheels can be easily purchased as aftermarket
wheels.  The Quad 15 X 6 wheels will work well, though.

3. Will the 15" wheels make the speedometer and/or odometer read high or

low?

Not if you stick with the factory tire size for those wheels.

4. Can I use 195/65 15 tires on my stock 14" wheels?

No! The 15 refers to the rim diameter, so a 14" wheel will fall right
through a 15" tire. You can put a 195/65 14 tire on your stock rims...
if you can find them.

P.S. I agree, the Dunlop D60 A2 is a great tire for the money - a real
bargain.

MeV