to import or not to import alfa sedans

frankly I am shock seeing someone prefer not to import
alfa sedan. I for one would only be buying 4 doors
(hey i am a 4 door person), if alfa do sell new cars
here, I'd get at least one 156 selespeed for fun, and
166 as, quoting from Nizam, "executive cruiser", and
keep my 75 as racer :)

life is good that way :)

i certainly don't see a spider in my future, and i know
a big portion of alfisti are 4door persons.

Jess <--- 4 doors please

ps. if they only sell one spider, then all i can buy is ONE spider.
If they have sedans, I can buy 156 and 166, already doubled
sales for alfa! and if one day i got too much $$ laying around, I
THEN would buy that GTV :) I am just not very much a convertible person.

End of alfa-digest V7 #1339