Help Needed Upgrading 14" to 15" Wheels

I will be picking my car up from the shop sometime this week, and need to
make a decision regarding whether or not I should upgrade the wheels.  The
car is a 1990 Spider Graduate with the stock 185/70 14 wheels.  I am not
happy with the performance of the tires on the car now and would like to
upgrade them.  Unfortunately, there aren't many tires available in the
185/70 14 size, and the few tires that are made in that size seem to offer
low performance.  This fact has made me consider purchasing the 15" wheels
used on the Quad model of the Spider.  I believe the size of the upgraded
wheels are 195/65 15.  This offers a very large selection of high
performance all season tires (Dunlop D60 A2 is my first choice tires) which
is what I would like to put on the car.

Could someone please help me with the following questions:

1. Can anyone recommend a good 185/70 14 all season tire for the Spider?
2. Are all Alfa 15" wheels the same or do I have to stick with the Spider
Quad. 15" wheels?
3. Will the 15" wheels make the speedometer and/or odometer read high or
low?
4. Can I use 195/65 15 tires on my stock 14" wheels?  With this cause the
speedometer/odometer to read high or low?

TIA.

Ken Ross