Italian Know How v US no how

hi gerald,

thanks for eloquently refuting michael smith's narrow view of the usa - he sure
seems to know a lot about alfas, but also seems to exhibit the classical
stereotypical canadian inferiority complex regarding his neighbors to the south.

it's funny, also, how there are those out there that actually believe the usa
politicians & govt agencies actually have control over *anything* - they are
*all* in the pocket of the multinational corporations.  *that's* the *only*
reason it took so long for the dreaded suv's to be placed in the same category
w/cars regarding fuel efficiency/cleanliness - it's gonna cost the
multinationals big bucks!  can ewe say *lobbyist*?!?  and, as said here before,
the only thing stopping alfa's being sold in n. america is fiat, not the usa.
(can ya buy new alfa's in canada, btw?)

doug "name me ONE canadian car company" sedon
(name me one canadian ANYTHING company, for that matter)