Bad Milano-day!

Just discovered oil in the water on my Milano - none apparently in oil..YET!
And no overheating problems...YET!

Th PO had the heads "redone" about 40K miles ago (the dreaded timing belt
break)so I'm a little surprised (to say the least) that the head gasket(s)
appear to have gone.  So I face a gasket replacement...at least.  The problem
is...the "while I'm at it why don't I do this and that" syndrome looms!

First:  Any tips on removing heads (89 Milano Gold)?  How long a job (I have
done the timing belt & water pump before but never a v-6 head.

Second: I suppose I should do a valve-job while the heads are off - any
advice?  Send to Sperry?

Third:  Anyone have any S-cams (couldn't resist the thought!!!)

Fourth:  Anyone have an 2.5L running engine (no water leaks!!) that they might
be willing to part with?  Or whole running car...cheap?

Fifth:  AlfaBill...got any spare Alfa's?  :-)))

Tia

sigh!!!

Ralph
houston, TX