73'GTV and Misc. Bits and Pieces FOR SALE

Hi all,

As posted a month or so ago I am looking to sell my 73' GTV.
Car is located in NYC metro area.

The good--
- -runs great 56K miles
- -new Brembo rotors, Ereminas pads and rebuilt front calipers and master
cylinder
- -new Yoko Avids on 14" BWA's
- -new Kenwood stereo and 6x9 Pioneer speakers (all high power)
- -new heater blower (toasty warm heat)
- -rebuilt Spica year and half ago with new fuel pump
- -no second gear crunch
- -replaced driveline donuts, bushings and hangers recently.

The not so good--
- -body is in very solid shape BUT PO had problem judging distances and
upper part of nose has been crunched.  See below for all the extras I
have to do the repair.
- -Tan exterior with black interior.

The Bits and Pieces: All for GTV

- -Complete rust free front nose
- -Hood, good shape
- -Steering Box
- -Spica Fuel Pump (rear)
- -Front and Rear Bumpers
- -Turnsignal/headlight cluster
- -Cosmetic plastic for steering column
- -Glass and mechanism for driver and passenger door
- -passenger door, rusty but straight
- -Carello Headlights, reflectors are decaying
- -Radiator
- -4 Steel wheels with trim rings and center caps in good-exc shape
- -driver/passenger side door handles - no keys
- -rear view mirror
- -aftermarket baby turbo mirrors (pair)
- -misc interior and pieces
- -red with amber turn signal lenses (1 set, exc. shape)

I would prefer to sell the entire package to one person.  I am looking
for $3000 for the lot or best offer.

However, if someone wants to buy the car without all the extras I am
negotiable and will sell the parts individually to those in need.

I am in the process of simplifying my life so as to buy a home hence my
sale of all things Alfa (well a bunch of other non-Alfa stuff too, but
YOU dont even want to know!)

I have pics that can be emailed.

During the week please respond to aroscig@domain.elided and on weekend to
ajr666@domain.elided