From: Ken Ross [mailto:Kdross@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 11:48 AM
To: Hal Taylor
Cc: alfa digest; Simon Favre; Paul.Kessels@domain.elided;
William_Kraft@domain.elided
Subject: RE: Return of the Rattling Spider Thread...

I too have a rattle in my spider, but it seems to be coming from a different
location than previously mentioned.  The noise seems to be coming from the
front passenger foot well (perhaps the noise is in the engine compartment?)
and sounds like a piece of sheet metal vibrating loudly against something.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Ken Ross
Kdross@domain.elided