Spiders

presonally , i don't like too much the way they look.If i will own one, it will be for the feeling it gives , not for the looks.I remember a conversation with a person that had some news from Alfa, in 94.The new spider was in works for a loooong time.Everyone had seen how it was going to look (better than the old one if you ask me ).So i asked the guy why Alfa took such a long time bringing out the new Spider (there were spy photos since 92 and then article after article "new spider postponed").The guy told me something like "believe it or not they still sell tons of them in the US, it's a neo-classic there".
Vlad

End of alfa-digest V7 #1332