Help! Milano clutch removal

Hi all,

I am in the middle of removing the clutch from my Milano.  Does anyone =
have any tips for getting the slave cylinder out?  Some genius put the =
circlips on with the opening at the top.  I have only succeeded in getting =
the back one out which doesn't really help with removing the fork.  Not =
that it matters though since the slave cylinder has welded itself to the =
bracket through the miracle of corrosion.  I suppose if I could get the =
front one out, I could step on the pedal and it might break itself free.

If there is a way to get the fork out without removing the slave I'd like =
to hear it.

Also, Is it possible to just remove the pin on the selector shaft without =
dismantling the entire shift linkage?

TIA,

Dan Scolaro
Delaware Valley AROC   www.dvaroc.org