Verde for sale (cheap)?

Hey everyone,

Here's the scoop.  I will be purchasing either a SVT Contour or a "pre-owned"
BMW 325/328 in the near future.  I know that if I trade in the Verde, I'm not
going to get squat for it.  So...anyone out there want to make me any offers?
 I don't really have the room to purchase another car without selling one.  I
would prefer to sell it to a enthusiast rather than to the dealer.  If the
offers are not much better than the trade in value, then I'll probably just
trade it in for the sake of ease.  Here's the basics:

196k miles (engine rebuilt @ 100k)
very good interior
CD changer
alarm w/remote trunk release
new windshield
new tires
20-25 mpg
everything really works (and some things that shouldn't)

Contact me for specifics.

Henry

'87 Milano Verde
'78 308 GTS