creaking Milano/75 front suspension

One side of our 75 creaks when the suspension moves. By a process of
elimination I've isolated the source as part of the torsion bar assembly. If
I squirt oil between the torsion bar and the lower arm that they wheel
assembly is held on it stops for a few days. Questions

I can see it is an triangular shaped arm that rotates on the end of the
torsion bar, but what are these parts called?

What is sort of bearing surfaces does the front part of the torsion bar run
on?

How do I fix this problem permanently? I guess I dissassemble the torsion
bar some how and lubricate or replace the bearings. How much work is that?
Are any special tools required?

Any suggestions welcomed.

thanks

Leigh