re: ES30 & Audi/Alfa

Thanks to those who sent me URL's so that I could see pictures of the vehicle
that's generating all this traffic on the digest. I understand completely now
the "love it or hate it" comments.

Now that I've had a look, I happen to think this car looks like an aging
movie queen -- some lovely lines here and there, but everything appears to be
sagging badly. The severely vertical lines of the side panels makes the ES30
look like something a "visual effects only" person might put on a high ground
clearance 4wd vehicle.

Sorry, I guess I'm *not* part of the "love it" crowd.

And to Kathy Jo - *I* thought it was funny. Maybe AUDI drivers have as little
a sense of humor as some Alfa drivers.  [<-- THAT, by the way, was a JOKE,
just in case anyone was wondering ...] :-)

Tom
'63 Spider (restoration queen)
'77 Alfetta (daily driver)
'86 Jetta (AUDI wannabe & closet Berlina)
Seattle