GTV6 as racer

Well a unanimous vote chose the GTV6 as the racer of choice.. =20
I will keep the Milano as the sporty street machine and the GTV6 will =
become the weekend racer.  Still makes me feel funny it still only has =
50K.  Plus the seats are REALLY unsupportive...  SO I guess I have to =
work that issue.

Now the car is stock except for the AR Ricambi rear springs.  What mods =
should be tackled?

I suppose I should do the head gaskets and rebuild the tranny..
Thanks to all that replied. =20

Dom