Re: Fiat is Italian?

Regarding Brian Shorey's Comments about the management at Alfa Romeo or
should I say Fiat.  He is so right................

I wonder if Ferrari will stay independent if DC buys Fiat?

First Evil Fiat takes away my beloved Lancia now Alfa.  Sure I want Fiat
to own Alfa because they are Italian. Look what they have done for us
Americans so far.  It can only get better for American Alfa fans if Fiat
continues to own Alfa.  After all Fiat is Italian.  I'm sure Fiat will
import Alfa back to the states before I am dead, won't they?  They are
Italian after all?  I can see why people would want to have a short
sighted stupid company to own another company because they are Italian.

Sorry for the rant but I am getting old waiting for some one to buy Alfa
to bring them back to the states, because they are owned by a nice
Italian company.

I go back to hiding now, just don't mention that F*** word on this
digest anymore.

Have a nice day,
Ralph DeLauretis