GTV-6/Milano Steering Wheel, Anti-Roll Bars and Mergers

All,

Just another thought on the steering wheel thread, has
anyone thought about putting a wheel in from an SZ/RZ?
Should have no problems fitting, and its a nice
looking wheel. Can you get them though... Speaking of
the SZ/RZ I love the coupe (less so the RZ) and its
audacious, agressive design. There is nothing else
like it...

Does anybody have the dimensions of a front and rear
Milano anti-roll bar handy?.. I'm flying to the States
and wouldn't mind purhasing them, on the condition I
can stuff them into my hockey-bag for the flight
home...

If PORSCHE and BMW can stay independent, surely FIAT
can no?.. I'd hate to see all of Italy's automotive
business financed and run by Germans... (Lamborghini
is  already owned by VW/Audi...)

Regards
Phil Gicante
89 Milano Gold