milano door lock relay

Hello all
My verde's at it again despite all the good treatment I've been giving her
When i try to unlock the drivers side door 9/10 times I cant turn the key
I then go to the passenger side and it unlocks all doors including the
drivers side quite well
also worth mentioning        When i am inside the car and i lock the doors
and try to unlock the drivers side lock it won't go up but if I reach across
to the passenger side and push up on that it unlocks all doors.
Is this a door unlock relay problem(the one located above fuse box) or is it
the locking mechanism on the drivers side door. Or is it something else like
the door needs to be adjusted
Help??!!