number of US giulias, etc.?

	There was a discussion a year or so ago on the probable total number
of Alfas in the US.  On a related topic, anyone have an estimate of how many
Giulia sedans, Berlinas, and GTVs there are in the US?  For that matter,
anyone have an overall breakdown by model of the number of Alfas remaining
in the US?
	On Giulias, I would guess not more than 100.  Dave?
	I have 175 Berlinas on the Berlina Register, but about 60 of those
are outside the US, and some I know of are parted/crushed already.  And I'm
sure there are other cars running/rusting that are not on the Register.
Interestingly, most of the non-US Berlinas are from 1967 to 1971 (and then
after 1974), and most of the US ones are 1972-1974.
	On GTVs, maybe Alex Gouras has some reliable 2000 numbers?  Anyone
else have 1300, 1600,and 1750 GTV numbers?

Andrew Watry
Berkeley CA
Berlina Register
67 Giulia Super
74 GTV
67, 69 Fiat 850 Spiders (1746 cc between the two of them)