Rants and not

Sid - Zach
I saw that coming, but not in time to intercept your posts.  You two guys
have to meet each other over a microbrew, say halfway between Edmonds and
Redmond (my house?)
Zach - I knew Sid was working over his Spider about the same time you and I
were doing triple digits in my Spider with the AROO club (Come to the
Convention, all).  And he was happy with the mods done.
Sid - I still haven't gotten that ride in ITSAFUN.

Now, each of you go to your corners and come out talking NW Alfa shops at our
next track event.   :^)

Gordy Hyde
1987 Spider VELOCE
on the edge of Seattle