RE: Rants and not

Sid, sorry I popped off like that to you, from my viewpoint it sounded a
little negative. I fully apologize for my remarks and I personally invite
you to post to the digest, please don't shy away because of little 'ole me!!

Once again please accept my apology and I'll look forward to meeting you
soon.  Possibly the NWARC driver's school in March?

Humbly,
Zach
Redmond, WA

PS- I can pick up a couple half gallons at a sweet little pub I know ;-)