Frap-rhymes with.... slap

> Only accept =
> Lemforder ( ricambi originali ) for the ball joints and/or TRW for the =
> tie rods. =20
>
> My friend and Alfa guru said that the FRAP do work, but will only last =
> about half as long as the Lemforder.  They are soooo smooth and show and =
> feel just how high quality they really are.

Well, correction here... Alfa OEM supply through Alfa USA is
now FRAP, so good luck on the Lemforder. Lemforder is NOT
Ricambi Originali for the USA, at least. At the moment, it's
get what you can. You might see some TRW sprinkled in but
it's a fluke.

- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com
SuperPro Urethane, Magnecor Wires,