USA sources for GTV clutch slave?

Greetings Alfisti,

I may be needing to buy a new clutch slave cylinder for my '71 1750 GTV =
(not sure yet, haven't yet fully investigated the old one).  In case I do, =
I'm just gathering some prices in advance. I'd like to check out some US =
sources, but I can't recall any of the appropriate outlets to try, except =
that so far I've thought of Centreline.  I'd be grateful if anyone could =
remind me of the other US outlets I should try for prices please, or maybe =
suggest a particular one if you happen to know they have a good price on =
clutch slaves.  (Actually I've found that I can get the part here in NZ, =
or from England, but pretty expensive there so I'd like to check out the =
US alternatives).

Oh, and since I don't know much about 105 series, could anyone please =
advise if various alternative breeds of clutch slave were used on 1750 =
GTVs (the Euro versions) and whether I'd need to identify and specify a =
particular breed if I were to order a new one for my car?  =20

Thanks all,
Graham in N.Z.
71 GTV (and Alfetta and Alfasud).