Alfa bushings

> >This all could be lots of work, but should be worth it.  BTW, if you are > >not
> >going to do competition work with the car, use stock bushings- they work
> >pretty darn well (for 60k as mentioned before...).

While biased, (see below) The SuperPro soft urethane have
received very solid (pun?) reviews from the real opinion
makers-people who have bought them. They are soft urethane,
and offer some give for components while firming up
steering/handling.

The only negative (?) comment I have received is from a car
company R&D customer using the 164 bush who remarked that
they get extra firm in sub zero temps.

Remember that you need SOME give in the suspension or it
will find it in the form of damaged parts. Many modifiers of
Alfas try to take a good idea too far. Buy for what you are
trying to accomplish.

- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com
SuperPro Urethane, Magnecor Wires,