verde mods part 3

Now I will install S cams this week and new brake pads. What should I expect
in hp gains if anything.
The store in maryland where i purchased them said it will require filing
something off the cams does anyone know what he was talking about.
here's list of mods that i have done so far
100% stiffer torsion bars  and lower by about 1 3/4"    I will raise it a
quarter inch soon its too low (a bitch to install)
alfaheaven camber adjusters    I think i adjusted these too much on the pos
side so spacers had to be used to compensate resulting in a really nice
looking offset but excessive tire rubbing on city roads
polyurethane caster bushings.         great!!
spax adjustable shocks all around         feel great!!
jamex springs in rear             these also are too low and i will atttempt
to raise them an inch by some means any ideas??mechanical tensioner
do i need to mention this. It's a must
164 ls pistons which raised compression to 10.1:1 I think, does anyone know
what the 164 ls compression raito is
BMW AFM meter    Conical filter  single most effective performance mod
highly recommended
everthing else is stock.

Pending projects

164 S cams this week

I need to change the intake runners and do something to free up the exhaust
a bit ( any advice would be appreciated here)

then I will be done with phase 1

Phase 2
I have completed calculations for a eaton supercharger for 300 hp and will
be fabricating the plenum and throttle body adaptors for this within two
months (also studying for cisco CCIE a major time consumer, otherwise this
thing would be in already).

and last but not least
Fix MY spider before spring