verde upgrades part 2

I just finished replacing my verde gearbox/clutch/diff assembly with a ls
platinum box
The new clutch and throwout bearing are quite and the my reverse doesn't pop
out anymore. I didn't notice much on the acceleration side but the weather
in NYC is very icy so i wont be pushing 140 anytime soon (for test purposes
only by prof driver on closed parkway).
I did notice the expected speedo offset by about +14mph in fifth gear this
means i will have to rev to 6850 if i want to feel 140 again. So i really
need a computer now.
I also installed stainless steel lines and as expected the brake pedal is
pleasingly and reassuringly firm
I have a gtech pro that i will be using to test the series of mods i will be
implementing over the comming weeks. bout 7.6 sec 0-60 on verde with s
pistons (10.1:1), suspension mods, but otherwise stock.