NOT Bashing NW Shops

I was NOT bashing NW shops. I was only stating the steps I've taken. And
as far as taking my Spider back to the place that did the first
alignment. The first alignment helped a lot (Tru-Line in Seattle, great
shop AND highly recommended for Alfas) and was before all the suspension
mods. I HAD to have a second alignment after the mods and it was also
done by Tru-Line. And if I'm not mistaken this Digest is commonly used
to give tips on good and bad shops (which BTW wasn't the point of my
post). All three have done a good job with my car, I use them for
different things, they have different strengths. This attitude that I
was bashing, and stupid, and didn't research, etc. sucks. Sorry to rant
a bit, but I rarely post (just read) and I finally do and someone
accuses me of bashing shops. No more posts from me. See ya.
- --
Sidney Stafford