Re: alfa-digest V7 #1314

I sent an email to Damon the gentalman who was asking about a used HVAC
computer and thought I would post here
a local wreacking yard just got an 91 164S w/100K on the odometer I
explained to them that

A.  The prices in there book they will never get. (it's not a ferrari)

B.  I'm the only 164 owner that I know of in North Alabama so basically I'm
there only customer

So  I already bought the Mint tan "S" interior for $300 (oooohhhh those
bolsters are nice)
 and I think they will give me good deals on parts so if anyone needs
anything let me know
and I'll see if I can get it for you cheap

Oh yea the car was rolled but not too hard and seems to have been well taken
care of

Curt Norheim
91 164L w/red stiching and tan S interior)
83 GTV6 (will my old 164 seats fit my GTV6?)
81 Vespa P200E