RE: Newbie Spider driver needs advice

I'm with you - some of it must be "normal", where the deviation is, only the
experts know. That's why we need to take the car to trustworthy mechanics.

I've brought mine to my mechanic for the same reasons - felt a little
"vague" or "sloppy". They told me it was fine...

I think the bottom line is that we can't expect a car with a design that's
dates back to decades ago to feel as "tight" as our modern cars with rack
and pinion steering.

- -Glenn
'93 Spider Veloce (I'm the guy in NJ who nabbed the ALFISTI vanity plate!!)