Newbie Spider Owner - Handling

Bruce, you are not alone. I've had my 91 Spider for about 5 years now
and for about the last year I've felt my handling has also been a little
"squirrly" at freeway speeds. It got really bad about 1.5 years ago so I
did the following: replaced some bushings, new Pirellis', new Koni's,
lower/stiffer springs (International's), frame stiffener, 2 alignment
jobs, AND I've had the suspension looked at by 3 different shops - (for
the NW Digesters - Bellevue Alfa, Ralli-Round, and Autologic). All the
shops said that my suspension was in good shape with no excessive wear,
etc. At this point the handling is great in the "lot's of turns"
situations as a proper Alfa should be BUT is still kinda of vague just
going 60 MPH straight down the freeway. If I go over 70 MPH it is
noticeably MORE
stable - so for now that (and my radar detector) is my FIX. If any
Digesters have any tips to get a more solid "straight-line" track from a
91 Spider I would dig it. My ONLY potential thought at this point is a
different set of tires - right now I have very new Pirelli P600's. But
that is a NSWAG (non-sophisticated wild ass guess).

Thanks!
Sid