ES 30 - dream or nightmare Alfa

Hello everybody,

I'm amazed that so many of you mention the SZ (ES30) in your list of dream
Alfas.

I'm just curious whether any of you US digesters have ever seen one "in the
flesh", as I
don't think it was sold in the US.   I have, and I think it's the ugliest car
I've ever
seen.  Zagato must have had a bad hangover when they did this one.  Of course it
looks "different", but so does a pink garbage truck..........

It's amazing that it was designed by the same company who did the Giulia TZ-2,
imo
the most beautiful Alfa ever made.

Maybe we should start a thread about the ugliest Alfa (or ugliest car of any
make)?
I hereby enter the ES30 as my choice in both categories.

Regards
Jorn Bereng
Oslo, Norway
'82 GTV 2.0