Toyo and Dunlop

At 8:02 PM -0500 1/28/00, Carson Damm wrote:
>Does anybody out there have personal experience with T1-S's, 8000 or
>9000? Trying to find something interesting in 15" and the avsi is not
>avail here. Thanks.

Carson--

Had the same dilemma myself recently.  I wound up buying Bridgestone
RE 71's on.  If you look at Tire Rack's site, they rate them better
than the AVS's and Dunlop's (Although I'm not sure which Dunlop
series).  Best of all, they are discontinued, so I was able to pick
up Z rated tires for about  $80-85.  However, while they are great in
rain, They are just awful in snow.  For the winter, I mounted
Michelin Artic Alpine's on the car.  So far, they seem pretty
amazing.  I had originally wanted Blizzaks, but I needed them
quickly, and NTB matched Tire Rack's price, but they didn't have
Blizzaks.  But, even though I'm not a fan of Michelin tires I'm very
happy with these.

Good Luck,
Fred Sacks