Re: Ultimate Alfas

> Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:43:27 -0800
> From: Kit Redwine <kit.redwine@domain.elided>
> Subject: Alfa! Why has thou forsaken me?!?!
>
> With all of this talk about dream Alfas, I thought I'd mention that I
> picked up the most recent "Auto Italia."  In the classifieds in the
> back is a picture of a red '99 GTV 3.0 6spd for sale....be still my
> beating heart!
> *sigh*

When I was in Germany 15 months ago, I saw 3 'Alfa' GTVs, only two of
them had FIAT badges on them.  Sorry, but it takes more than the lovely
Alfa V6 and the arms of Milano to make an Alfa out of a FIAT.

> Otherwise, I'd gladly take a '70s Junior Zagato.

Now THERE's an Alfa.

Since I already have a 1750 Sprint and a GTV6, a Stradale, a Tipo 33/3,
or a '83 F1 Alfa would be my choice.  Go to the Monterey Historics some
time and hear fabulous soprano of that Alfa V12 at full throttle.
Truely music to dream to.

chrisp