Re: GTV6 Problem

Dave,

I have had the same problem--agree it's underhood temp, not engine
temp--or else an engine component that takes forever to warm up.

It seems to be fixed--but I don't know what did it--replaced the throttle
position sensor, retimed the valves, changed the O2 sensor and
tuned---which of these helped, I don't know.