$650 84 GTV6 FS, Chicago area

Saw the following  while searching, if someone is near there it sounds like
a great deal, if I wasn't in Utah I would have bought it by now! Seen on
www.classifieds2000.com  it was posted 17 Jan 00.  Hope someone grabs it and
if you are selling parts off it I'll take the sunroof gasket!

Mark Smith
Hill, UT

Car   1984 Alfa Romeo GTV-6, 82000 Miles, $650/OBO

    Options   Exterior Color - Red
            Interior Color - Beige/Tan
            6-cyl.
            Sunroof
            Hatchback
            Power Windows
            Two Door
            Manual Transmission

    Description   Bright red with tan leather seats, sunroof, power windows
and mirrors. New timing belt, mechanical tensioner, fuel pump, ignition
switch, and rebuilt brake master cylinder. Needs clutch hydraulic repair and
right rear rotor and caliper need to be replaced/rebuilt. Engine runs well.

    Seller Info  Member Name:

            For sale by Private Party
            (815) 395-6820
            Rockford, Illinois-Chicago Area 61108