My dream Alfa

Hello everybody,

My dream Alfa would have a fastback rear end (I seem to have a "thing" about
them).   I'd love to
have a Giulia TZ-2, as I just love those "baby GTO" looks.  As they made less
than twenty, the
trouble is that the prices are almost reaching GTO levels as well.  I saw one in
the Rosso Bianco
Museum in Germany last summer, and it made me lust even more.  They also had a
33 Stradale,
which is a close second on my dream list.  The colour - do you have to ask?
Red, of course!

A more "realistic" dream Alfa would be a red GTV6 with a 3-litre engine with a
state-of-the-art twin
turbo conversion, and of course uprated suspension, brakes, driveline etc. to
take the extra power.
The exterior would be completely stock except for fat tyres on some nice
five-spoke alloys (so the
P*****e drivers wouldn't know what hit them when I blew past).

For an even more unlikely P*****e killer, I might put the same bits into a 90 V6
saloon instead.
The only problem is that they are much rarer than the GTV6 (they only made about
6000), so
finding a good one would be a problem.

Regards,
Jorn Bereng
Oslo, Norway
'82 GTV 2,0 (the right fastback shape, but with slightly less power than my
We're both waiting for summer!