yet again, dream alfas ...

Old thread, but boy is it FUN!.

Nothing exotic, just comprehensive .. like Richard Nixon said, "Vote Early,
and Vote Often!"

1. Stealing from another poster on the AD, an SZ coupe with the 3.5l
autodelta conversion.

2. A Milano/75 with a 3.5l autodelta conversion and heaps of other doo dads.

3. '74 Berlina, fully restored for a daily driver.

4. '71 1750 Spider.

5. '62 Guiletta coupe (sorry, I am not "jiggy" with the nomenclature).

6. an 8C coupe, I think the Villa de Este?

7. a '52 Alfetta

8. the V10 procar/164 freak out car.

9. '78 sports sedan.

There, I am done. With the short list :)

Mr. Dreamer,
Peter Lundquist.