Alfa 155 V6

Hi all,

This is my 3rd Alfa and I just bought this week-end a second hand Alfa 155
(1991) with the V6 engine( 2500cc).   This model was build just before the 156
and had a quiet good success here in Europe and Japan.
I know you (in the States) don't have this car but maybee somebody can help me
with a documentation about maintenance of the V6 (like the one placed in 164).
Also, some digesters may have this type of car anywhere in the world.
In order to review the car next week-end, I would like to have any documentation
you have about this engine.  If needed I will pay for it.  I've cheched in your
FAQ and already found some good indications but it refer also to documentation I
don't have (CD and/or manuals)

Thanks in advance,
Yvon Duvivier

Giulietta      (1986)