Is it easy to read 164 remote code ?

I recently bought a new dome light set for my 94 164LS, It Includes a
new remote receiver.  I programmed two remote transmitters without
problem.  I couldn't find the third remote at the time, so I thought
if I don't input the lock out code, I can programmer the third one
later, Wrong !  A week later, when I have time to program the third
transmitter, it has automatically select a lock out code for me from
the last transmitter programmed after a number of usage.
I don't have 4-digit code of any transmitter.

My question, is it easy to read Infrared code of a transmitter ?

Karl

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.