Re: The dream Alfa

At Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:01:04 -0800 "Jorge Mazlumian" wrote
snip
>What would be your ideal Alfa, RWD, FWD, AWD, V6, straight 4, blown or not,
>2 door, 4 door, massed produced or hand built, affordable to most or not,
>unique or blended in, upgradeable or already *near perfect* from factory.
>Black or white, or red rather.
snip

MY Alfa must be RWD. That's a MUST.
MY Alfa must be ALFA ROMEO and not FIAT, I mean it must be old enough,
   let's say BEFORE 1990.
MY Alfa must be MINE. I don't care if most own or can affor it.
 ... anyway I like owning something that's NOT COMMON.
MY Alfa will be modified as I will, with no min or max limit,
 as I said must fit my needs and tastes.
MY Alfa cannot be DIESEL. It would be like a Station Wagon by Ferrari :)
... and neither a StationWagon Alfa attracts me at all. ;-)
2 or 4 doors is ok, up to the model.
Color must be the blackest available :-) but I can like even others color...
the "GRIGIO ARGENTO METALLIZZATO" by Alfa of my prev 75 was lovely.

In a matter of models... well, my Alfa must be the 75, ... Turbo.. so
mine. Then I'd love to own a GTV. Drives me crazy.
Duettos, Spiders, Giulias, Guliettas... all cars I'd love, be sure.

Athing about newer alfas... well.. they are Fiat, they are made in TORINO
and no more in Arese's factory, they aren't PURE Alfas anymore... they
aren't RWD anymore... there are lostsa DIESEL versions but... but ...but...
but... but... but...but... but...but ;-))))) How can one resists
to the sexy look of a ...let's say...156 ? ;-)

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
A lifetime isn't enough
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250