RE: alfa-digest V7 #1301 - Faux GTA

>I do not believe the cross was ever part of the paint scheme.

You're right, Russ.  Its just habit to say "serpent and cross".

One of the funniest/saddest things is to see all the cars with big rims,
coffee can exhausts, and decals proclaiming something that the car isn't.
(What the hell is a Honda Civic Type R?!?!)  I would hate to be a part of
that.  However, the ultimate politically incorrect car logo would look so
trick on a blazing red GTV.

Lawrence Gowin
International Engineering
Level (3) Communications