The dream Alfa

Without trying to steal the original idea from AlfaBill who so wisely
originated a so well developed thread as "Why an Alfa", I would like to put
forth a perhaps a little more controversial question:

What would be your ideal Alfa, RWD, FWD, AWD, V6, straight 4, blown or not,
2 door, 4 door, massed produced or hand built, affordable to most or not,
unique or blended in, upgradeable or already *near perfect* from factory.
Black or white, or red rather.

I've been part of the Digest for over a year and realize that this subject
may very well be old business, but I also understand that there is a lot of
new blood in here as well.

Personally (52, married, 2 grown up kids in southern California) would like
a 2 door, AWD, 2 liter turbo or 3 litre normally aspirated, bottom line: 230
horses and torque through a wide range.  Adjustable ride height a la Citroen
with adjustable camber,(so I can drive in snow with a set of M/S tires, and
a set for fast/low stance driving) adjustable ride stiffness auto/manual, of
course a Selespeed, and a driver adjustable chip: sport for all out italian
style drive, and fuel conscious for daily/boring drive.  Of course red,
cloth recaros (I hate leather: hot in summer, cold in winter and expensive),
and a sweet Alfa sound.  No cup holders please.

Jorge
dreaming in So Cal
89 Milano/75 3L (1.5 years and replaced another 3 yr. Milano)
74 GTV 2000 (just 2 months)
(2 GTV6's over a 15 year period, one got killed, the other regretfully sold)