Alfas in snow

Our automatic Milano also had little trouble in the snow we recently got in the DC area. I personally credit it to a limited slip differential, a transmission sitting over the rear wheels, and careful, knowledgeable driving.

Driving is important most of all. I firmly believe that many in the SUV crowd around here at least have no real knowledge of how to drive in the snow. I.e. 4wd is great for getting started but turning, and especially stopping, are a different matter. Us Alfa folk get around because we are careful whilst driving past stuck SUVs that
thought they were God in the snow.

My opinions only!

Scott Johnson
Alfa Spider FAQ Author