164 and snow

Me and Ascher went Tuesday on a "traditional" first-snow madness..
We try to get into an empty parking lot, before they have a chance to plow the snow (i think it was about 10 Inches) and then "plow" the snow making all weird turns.. My 164 still has the Falkens that are M+S H rated.I can tell you that it's pretty hard to get a pendulum out of the rear axis without using the parking brake.When using it, though, you can turn the car like a tank , 180 degrees in a fixed point.Awesome..
I think it handles great and with proper tires it won't get stuck either.Carefull with stuff that may be inside the snow though, since there's no skidplate.
Vlad
91 164L