RE: Another Alfa? Wantitis

>        So to everyone, tell us.....what is the longest you've keep a car?
> Average time between purchases? Bought, sold, and bought the same car over
> and over? The one that you should have NEVER sold? Let's hear some
> confessions!

I got my current Spider in 1980 or 1981.  I think it was Jack Hagerty that
made a reference to his passing a milestone in which he had owned his GTV
for more than half his life, well I'm about there with my Spider.  I've had
my GTV6 for maybe 6-7 years, my GTV for 5-6 years, and my Verde for 3-4
years.  All of these cars I plan to keep for a long time.

I've had other Alfas that have come and gone, mostly due to falling apart
from old age or rescuing them from the California crusher and passing them
along to new owners here in the East.

bs