RE: Another Alfa? Wantitis

Well lets see ... I have owned 16 cars and 2 motorcycles over the 17.5
years I have been legally driving. Thats one a year, though at times I
had up to four in my driveway.  The longest I owned one was 5yrs and the
shortest was 1.5 months. Most miles on one was 75k and least was 1500.

They are in chrono order from first to latest:

76'Ford Capri - (Crapi) with the Cologne 2.8 V6 (first car)
73'Pontiac Ventura with 307 V8
79'Fiat X-1/9
81'Audi Coupe - (most miles ever put on vehicle I owed @ 75K in 3yrs)
90'VW GTi -  bought new, stolen in 93' w/60K
93'VW Passat  - returned lease
81'Yamaha Seca - 68K miles on a shaft drive MC only 3K of them mine.
94'Ducati M900 Monster - bought new 12.8 K miles of shits and giggles
- -still own
72'GTV - longest owned, bought in 94' sold in 10/99 @ only 1500miles
73'Mercedes 280se Sedan
80'Volvo Wagon - the big brown bus formerly my mom's then my brothers
85'VW jetta
85'Audi5000 - owned the shortest at month and half
85'GTV6 - owned one year @ 6K miles
73'GTV - Still own
72'GTV - Freebie for parts now de-parted and gone
67'Giulia Super - Sold after only 6mos of ownership (Hi Dana)
91'Audi V8 Quattro - Still own and adding 500 miles weekly to a 100K
mile car

I REGRET SELLING THEM ALL!!!!!  I am a car guy, and all these cars for
one reason or another (some I cant even remember) caught my eye and
desire.

At the time that I owned my Capri I lusted after a new GTV6 hence my
finding a RED v6 model.

Wish I coulda kept the Giulia Super but it wasnt getting the attention
it needed. I know it has gone to a good home so I am content with the
sale.

The Super and the GTV6 are the only cars I probably would look to buy
again.  I have never felt that way about any of the other cars well
maybe the Crapi .... but thats such a loooong story.

Oh well, I have loved cars since I was three and able to dunk my
matchboxs into my mom's tea. Never stopped drawing them either.

So I dont play favorites with my former lovers, they were all
interesting and engaging to me.

Just one man's story

Take care,
Antonio