Another Alfa? Wantitis

        Is it only me or do the rest of y'all get accused of having, what my
bitter half termed "wantitis"? I want yet another car. I realize Alfa means
Always Looking For Another and I am! It seems I can not hold on to any car
more than 2 years, after that I want something else. I will sell/trade or
just plain aquire another car. Last night I was toying with the idea of
selling/trading my 84 GTV6 for a nice Spider. A Milano would be fun, even a
164 would do. Don't get me wrong, my darling wife has had an Alfa in her
driveway since she was born, if we got a 164 she would drive it all the
time! No pressure from her. Lots of us have more then one Alfa, but how
often to you buy, sell, trade? Russ, is that you who bought the same Alfetta
GT three times!!??!!
       So to everyone, tell us.....what is the longest you've keep a car?
Average time between purchases? Bought, sold, and bought the same car over
and over? The one that you should have NEVER sold? Let's hear some
confessions!

Mark Smith
Hill, Utah
84 GTV6
78 Sport Sedan
74 GTV
I'd even trade for a 69 Mach 1........that's the only non-Alfa she REALLY
wants!